Sunday, July 31, 2005

WHAT A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!

Jim (my husband) and I went to the Sharon PA car show, ate with our friends and enjoyed a leisurely, "do whatever we want" Saturday. I did not post a blog but I DID EXERCISE and keep up with my plan.

Today we had a church picnic after church. We had at least 60 show up ... more than we ever had before! It was so good to be with "family". They are a great group of people and I love them as much as my blood relatives. God is so good!

When we got home I immediately did my walk for the day. Now Jim and I have the evening to spend together because he does not have to get a "power nap" before work since he is no longer on midnights! Whoopie! A movie maybe and probably a bike ride lie before me so I'm outta here to spend some time with my Honey! (smile)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home