Friday, August 26, 2005

BAC K TO SCHOOL...BACK TO WORK!

I did not choose teaching as my profession due to having the summers off but the older I get the more I appreciate this "fringe benefit". Yes, I have worked on curriculum planning throughout the summer, but it has been at my own pace ... at my own convenience. Today I must report to school by 8:00 AM and work until 3:30 ... and so it will be through May.

This appears to be a promising year for new challenges ... among them is having a large class after being spoiled with 16 last year.

Well, duty calls me, so I better skeedaddle!

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Mom, what is a big class anyways 19... with 9 dutch speakers? Just wondering. I would feel bad for you if I didn't know you enjoyed it so much. See you next week!!!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home