Monday, August 08, 2005

I WILL CONTINUE TO PURSUE MY GOAL!

What an awesome weekend! After a week of Jim finally being on Permanent "Day Turn", we decided to celebrate this past weekend by "running away" to Conneaut Lake Friday night and Saturday. I did not get my 20 minute speed walk scheduled exercises in on Saturday but we were so active I believe it made up for it.

Sunday, I resumed my scheduled walk/exercise program ... I will continue to pursue my goal! It was so much more fun to have Jim awake and not having to get his "nap" for work Sunday night. We took a young man (our "adopted son" - Marc) with us out to the high school track and they jogged while I walked for an entire hour! It was a little on the hot side but we had a nice breeze and it was fun to be "together" on a Sunday afternoon.

Today I played it "lazy" again, sleeping in until about 7:45. I've decided this will need to stop and I plan on getting up at least by 7:00 from now on this week. With my exercise goals I need to take advantage of the extra hours I have available to me to exercise and still clean house, do some reading & planning for school, as well as just relax. VBS is this week so my evenings are already committed which makes my day shorter.

I spent quite a bit of time on the phone today fulfilling mentoring responsibilities and got a call letting me know I am again a great-aunt! Little Leah Faith was born yesterday morning to Dawn and Aaron, Aaron James and Abbey. Abbey is so excited to have her wishes for a baby sister come true!

Well, there is still much to be done before VBS so I will close for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home