Friday, August 05, 2005

MAGICAL 3'S and the FUN OF NUMBERS!

While talking to my daughter yesterday she told me about a realization that came to her the other day. On August 9th her son Canaan will be 3 months old (now weighing in at 12 pounds 9 and 1/2 oz. and 23" long), on August 10th her daughter Adelaide will be 3 years old, and on August 11 Sunshine herself will be 30 years old and all 3 birthdays will occur within a 3 day timeframe! Strange, huh? We have often talked of how her motherhood has been much like mine since She was my firstborn - a girl - born on August 11th and Adelaide was her firstborn - a girl - born on August 10th. James was my second child - a boy - born May 31 and Canaan was her second child - a boy - born May 9th. The only difference is she had an extra year between her children. Strange but COOL!

Well, another day has been completed of my "3 Week Body Makeover" and I am having soreness in areas I never have had soreness in my life ... the balls of my feet! But it doesn't seem to hurt when I walk ... mainly when I touch them with my hand and occasionally when a type of cramping pain shoots through them when I am sitting ... Probably telling me to get up and move again! (smile)

I have shopping to do today for upcoming birthdays and an anniversary so I better get out the door! "Be stong in the Lord and in His mighty power." ( Ephesians 6:10)

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

hey mom. keep plugging away at your makeover. I am hoping I inherit some of your weightloss just by sitting here and reading your sight. J

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home