Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I LOVE BLOGGING!

With time pressures as they are I have little time for "me" but I am finding I spend any extra moments reading and writing blogs instead of playing Spider Solitaire or Free Cell! I guess it is because it is all about "relationships" and real life ... telling it just like it is. I love it!

I am so sad when I scan the blogs of those I love and see no new postings. I love it when I read their comments on mine ... It's like they just reach out and touch the innermost chords of my heart. A comment is kinda like an "on-line hug".

But, woe is me, I have spent so much time reading blogs and comments on blogs, and commenting on blogs myself, that "my time" is depleted and I must return to my duties. But I feel warm and fuzzy inside because some of those comments I read were made on my blog and, thus, I have been "hugged" by those far away. Thank you for blessing my day!

3 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Mom, I think you can remove those two advertisements in this comment section. You can check out the help menu, if you can't figure it out.

I am glad you are blogging. It is fun to catch up and to hear the beat of your heart. I will continue trying to share the beat of mine. I love you.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Thanks, James! I wrote you a post to let you know that it told me to click on the trash can after the post but I couldn't see a trash can. Then, right after I published that comments back to you, I did see the trash cans after each comments so I got rid of the two advertisements! Thanks so much. I get very frustrated with advertisements on my blog.

Love Always,
Mom

8:05 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

**Squeeze Squeeze*
**Kiss Kiss**

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home