Sunday, September 18, 2005

TAKING SUGGESTIONS FROM OUR CHILDREN?

It is so hard to believe that my children are now grown adults .... PARENTS ... who have experience in this wild work-a-day world and actually know things that we (the parents) don't know! WOW! It boggles my mind.

I never dreamed that one day my daughter could teach me how to be a better, more effective teacher by sharing things she has learned in HER short lifetime of teaching thus far. It is so AWESOME! And I trust her advice and suggestions more than any other teacher's.

Well, tomorrow I planned on beginning my first ever behavior control/management program in my classroom but, after talking to Sunshine tonight, I believe I can make it through another day as I look forward to receiving an email from her with a plan she used that proved very successful. Lord, help me through tomorrow ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home