Saturday, October 22, 2005

IMPATIENCE

It is so exciting to see the cement truck outside this morning pouring cement for Jim's shop floor. I went out and took pictures of the actvity in the building. But my heart is so impatient, wanting it to be DONE NOW so we can get on the road to see my son and his family ... to hug and kiss all of them and to hold my little granddaughter in my arms!

What a mixture of emotions! It almost makes it impossible for me to function. I know I should be packing right now but I know it will only take 30 minutes at the most and then I will become even more impatient in waiting for a release from this task and to hit the road. Well, perhaps if I get it done I can psych myself out to think it will get us on the road quicker! And then I could work on school demands and not have to do them on the way. Okay! That's what I'll do! Look out Findlay, we're on our way soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home